Central Texas boasts a cosmopolitan atmosphere without the big-city hassle, reasonable cost of living, gorgeous scenery and friendly people. Austin gets high marks for its quality of life. It's a mecca for creative, talented people pursuing challenging careers, and our diverse business community prizes entrepreneurial drive and innovative thinking. Indeed, people – an educated, highly skilled workforce – are the greatest strength that Austin has to offer.
When it comes to business, it seems the whole world has a place in the heart of Central Texas. Greater Austin is a region defined by stunning growth, lower business and living costs, and a youthful, well-educated workforce. It's easy to see why the 2010 Kiplinger's ranked Austin as the number one city for business growth in the next decade.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation, and with good reason...
- Affordable and diverse neighborhoods, from urban lofts to hill country estates
- A great climate made for outdoor enjoyment and recreation nearly year round
- Many professional and amateur sports venues and events
- More fine restaurants and clubs per capita than any other U.S. city
- A lush environment highlighted by parks, lakes and trails
- A creative culture that supports the arts, music and the theater
- Year-round festivals and celebrations for people of all ages
Search Austin, TX Homes for Sale
© 2018 Austin Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.
Today's Market Trends for Austin, TX *
* All data pertains to single-family homes